We can provide you with various starches, various raw materials to products, and food additives. In addition, as long as it involves such products, no matter whether our platform has it or not, if you need to contact us, we have a complete production chain. You can pass Contact us by WhatsApp, email, fb, etc., we will customize the product suitable for you
1) Starch is widely used in producing vermicelli, meat products, ham sausage, ice cream, fudge, crisp food, candy, etc.
2) Used in beer production, replace rice to be an excipient of beer production, and processed into beer syrup for replacing malt.
3) Used as anti-coagulant in white powdered sugar.
4) Mix starch with milk or water, we can get the liquid with special appearance and texture.
5) Widely used as coagulator in pudding, jelly and other foods.
6) Used as thickener Chinese dishes and French foods.
7) Added in flour for reducing the amount of gluten and flour ash, enhancing flour whiteness.
1) Starch is used as surface sizing agent in papermaking industry.
2) Starch is used as pulp material of warp sizing in textile industry.
3) In construction industry, starch is widely used as thickener and adhesive in coating.
4) Used in producing adhesive, such as paper adhesive, wood adhesive, carton adhesive, etc. It has the advantages of no corrosion, high strength, good moisture-proof, etc.
5) Used to produce environmental protection products, such as degradable plastics, plastic film, disposable degradable tableware, etc.
6) Used in mineral wool sound-absorbing board used as binder in production.
7) Used as inhibitor in ore flotation plant, such as inhibitor of iron oxide in the cationic reverse flotation of itabirite ore, the gangue inhibitor in the anion flotation of phosphate ore, the gangue inhibitor in the flotation of sylvinite.
3. As upstream raw material
1) As raw materials for the production of starch sugar, such as seaweed sugar, glucose, maltose, fructose syrup, etc. And further downstream products, such as sorbitol, etc.
2) As raw materials for the production of various food additives, such as citric acid, sodium glutamate, etc., and also for the production of lactic acid, malic acid, etc.
3) As raw materials for the production of various modified starches, such as pre-gelatinized starch, acidified starch, oxidized starch, etherified starch, esterified starch, cross-linked starch, grafted starch, etc.
1、Mung bean starch
Mung bean starch is the best starch for thickening. It is characterized by sufficient viscosity, low water absorption, white and lustrous color. What we see most in the market is mung bean flour Shredded, which is made of mung bean starch as a raw material.
Also known as potato starch, it is the most popular and stable starch used by families for thickening, and is called tai bai powder in Taiwan. It is characterized by sufficient viscosity, fine texture, white color and better luster than mung bean starch. It is better than mung bean starch, but has poor water absorption. It is a good thickening agent and can be used to make sauces with high transparency, and the color of the sauce produced is very good. Also, using potato starch can make meat products taste better and more tender.
Also called clarified flour, clarified flour. Characterized by white color, but the luster is poor, the quality is not as good as the potato flour, thickening easy to precipitate. Generally used for crystal clear Chinese snacks, such as crystal ice moon cake, crystal shrimp dumplings, Cantonese intestine noodles, etc. Compared with tapioca starch, the viscosity of clarified flour is much smaller, but the advantage is that clarified flour is more transparent, although the viscosity is not as high as tapioca The clarified flour is also called clarified flour, Ting flour, wheat starch.
The most available starch, but not as good as potato starch. Hong Kong region called raw flour is mainly corn starch. It is not as sticky, not as transparent, not as tough Not strong, and not as heat-resistant as sweet potato flour, but the taste is crispy after frying, so fried dishes hanging paste will also be used, such as squirrel guppy, Cantonese cuisine is often used to thicken the corn starch. And corn starch is very absorbent, after cooling can maintain the shape, will often be used in baking.
5、Sweet potato starch
Also called groundnut starch, yam starch, characterized by strong water-absorbing ability, but poor viscosity, lusterless, dark red with black, from fresh potatoes grinded, kneaded and washed, precipitated. Sweet potato The viscosity of starch is not lower than tapioca starch, but sweet potato starch dark color, do snacks after cooling the taste will become very hard, but sweet potato starch is very heat-resistant, you see the hot pot cooked A very long time sweet potato flour, is not rotten! After frying, the surface is crispy, soft and tender inside.
Also called Thai raw flour. Taiwan imports from Southeast Asia gradually increased, so the Taiwanese originally called potato starch as tai bai powder, now also generally called tapioca starch as tai bai powder It has no taste. It has no taste, is transparent after pasting, and can remain soft and chewy after cooling, not dry and hard, so tapioca starch is suitable for making sticky, easy to cook, and emphasizes the mouth food, such as taro dumplings.
Kudzu starch is produced by using the root of kudzu vine as raw material. Kudzu starch is also one of the most expensive starches among all starches and has good health It has good health effects. It is mainly used for making soup. It is also said to have a sobering effect on alcohol. Pueraria Mirifica has been widely cultivated in China in the past few years, which is probably because everyone sees the health benefits of Pueraria Mirifica. The health effects of kudzu starch.
Pea starch belongs to the better starch, fried meat with pea starch is better, one is soft and hard, the taste is very crisp, but also not like corn starch so crisp and hard. And use pea starch to make crispy meat soup or braised vegetables, the starch skin does not fall off. We eat in the snack bar, cold noodles, cold skin, mostly made of pea starch.
9、Lotus root starch
Lotus root starch is also a more commonly used starch, very viscous, white and delicate, transparency and gloss is not high, but lotus root contains reducing sugar, high temperature is very easy to oxidation It is used in some soups and pills, and is more commonly used with other things directly into the drink.
10、Water chestnut starch
It is also called horseshoe starch, its viscosity, swelling and pasting are similar to corn starch, with high transparency and gloss, the aroma of horseshoe in starch is larger and more expensive. More expensive, so it is rarely used as a seasoning, but often used as raw materials to make snacks, such as lasagna, crystal moon cake, etc.
Rhizome starch is a very nutritious product, similar in characteristics to horseshoe powder, but contains reducing sugar, high temperature is easily oxidized to gray-brown, coupled with the low production price is very Expensive, often used as raw materials for baking or drinking.