Zinc Oxide is a versatile inorganic compound known for its wide range of applications. It is produced through the oxidation of zinc metal, resulting in a white powder with excellent properties.
- Rubber Industry: Zinc Oxide is extensively used as a vulcanizing agent in the production of rubber products. It enhances the cross-linking process, improving the mechanical properties and durability of rubber.
- Cosmetics: It is a common ingredient in various cosmetic products, including sunscreens, lotions, creams, and ointments. Zinc Oxide provides UV protection and acts as a soothing agent for the skin.
- Pharmaceuticals: Zinc Oxide is used in pharmaceutical formulations, particularly in ointments and creams, for its antiseptic and wound healing properties.
- Ceramics: It serves as a fluxing agent in ceramic production, promoting fusion and enhancing the melting characteristics of ceramic materials.
- Paints and Coatings: Zinc Oxide is utilized as a pigment in paints and coatings, offering excellent opacity, adhesion, and anti-corrosive properties.
- High refractive index, providing effective UV protection
- Anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties
- Good adhesion and durability in coatings
- Enhances cross-linking in rubber products
- Non-toxic and gentle on the skin
- Acts as a fluxing agent in ceramics
- Excellent stability and resistance to heat
|Insoluble in water; soluble in acids and alkalis
|Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight
For more information about our Zinc Oxide and its suitability for your specific application needs, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are committed to providing high-quality products, competitive pricing, and exceptional customer service.