Black bean extract powder is derived from black beans, also known as black turtle beans, which are highly nutritious legumes. The extract is carefully processed to concentrate the beneficial compounds present in black beans, resulting in a fine powder form. Black bean extract powder is renowned for its rich antioxidant content and potential health benefits.
- High Antioxidant Content: Black bean extract powder is a rich source of antioxidants, including anthocyanins, flavonoids, and phenolic compounds, which help combat oxidative stress and protect the body against free radicals.
- Nutritional Powerhouse: It is packed with essential nutrients such as protein, dietary fiber, vitamins (B vitamins and vitamin K), minerals (iron, magnesium, and potassium), and plant compounds that support overall health and well-being.
- Heart Health Support: The extract contains dietary fiber and bioactive compounds that may contribute to cardiovascular health by supporting healthy cholesterol levels and promoting blood vessel health.
- Digestive Health Promotion: Black bean extract powder is a good source of dietary fiber, which aids in digestion, supports regular bowel movements, and promotes a healthy gut microbiome.
- Versatility: The powder form allows for easy incorporation into various food and beverage applications, including smoothies, protein shakes, baked goods, and nutritional supplements.
- Functional Foods: Black bean extract powder can be used in the formulation of functional food products such as energy bars, granola, cereals, and snacks, to enhance their nutritional content and provide antioxidant benefits.
- Beverages: It can be added to juices, smoothies, health drinks, and herbal teas to enrich their antioxidant profile and contribute to overall well-being.
- Dietary Supplements: Black bean extract powder is often used in the production of dietary supplements, including capsules, tablets, and powdered supplements, to provide a concentrated dose of antioxidants and nutrients.
- Culinary Use: The powder can be incorporated into various culinary creations like soups, stews, sauces, and dips, adding a nutritional boost and a subtle black bean flavor.
|Color||Dark brown to black|
|Solubility||Soluble in water|
|Moisture Content||≤ 5%|
|Ash Content||≤ 5%|
|Particle Size||80 mesh|
|Heavy Metals||≤ 10 ppm|
|Microbial Count||≤ 1,000 CFU/g|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 10,000 CFU/g|
|Yeast and Mold||≤ 100 CFU/g|