The wheat starch is made from processed flour, by washing off the gluten, depositing liquid flour and filtering water, drying the wet flour and pulverizing it. Characteristics:White color, smooth surface and protein content not exceeding 0.5%. The wheat starch is mainly used as food products’ thickening agent, gelling agent, blinding agent or stabilizing agent. In addition to direct use, the wheat starch is also an indispensable material for highstandard restaurants, hotels as well as home cooking and snacks.Besides, it is widely applied in the chemical industry and paper-making industry as well.
- Starch is widely used in producing vermicelli, meat products, ham sausage, ice cream, fudge, crisp food, candy, etc.
- Used in beer production, replace rice to be an excipient of beer production, and processed into beer syrup for replacing malt.
- Used as anti-coagulant in white powdered sugar.
- Mix starch with milk or water, we can get the liquid with special appearance and texture.
- Widely used as coagulator in pudding, jelly and other foods.
- Used as thickener Chinese dishes and French foods.
- Added in flour for reducing the amount of gluten and flour ash, enhancing flour whiteness.
- Starch is used as surface sizing agent in papermaking industry.
- Starch is used as pulp material of warp sizing in textile industry.
- In construction industry, starch is widely used as thickener and adhesive in coating.
- Used in producing adhesive, such as paper adhesive, wood adhesive, carton adhesive, etc. It has the advantages of no corrosion, high strength, good moisture-proof, etc.
- Used to produce environmental protection products, such as degradable plastics, plastic film, disposable degradable tableware, etc.
- Used in mineral wool sound-absorbing board used as binder in production.
- Used as inhibitor in ore flotation plant, such as inhibitor of iron oxide in the cationic reverse flotation of itabirite ore, the gangue inhibitor in the anion flotation of phosphate ore, the gangue inhibitor in the flotation of sylvinite.
3. As upstream raw material
- As raw materials for the production of starch sugar, such as seaweed sugar, glucose, maltose, fructose syrup, etc. And further downstream products, such as sorbitol, etc.
- As raw materials for the production of various food additives, such as citric acid, sodium glutamate, etc., and also for the production of lactic acid, malic acid, etc.
- As raw materials for the production of various modified starches, such as pre-gelatinized starch, acidified starch, oxidized starch, etherified starch, esterified starch, cross-linked starch, grafted starch, etc.
We can provide you with various starches, various raw materials to products, and food additives. In addition, as long as it involves such products, no matter whether our platform has it or not, if you need to contact us, we have a complete production chain. You can pass Contact us by WhatsApp, email, fb, etc., we will customize the product suitable for you