Milk thistle, also known as silymarin, is a herb widely studied in traditional herbalism. The flavonoids contained in the seeds of milk thistle are called silymarin or silymarin. The main function of milk thistle is to clear the liver and promote bile, with the following detoxification functions:
1. Open up the capillary bile ducts of liver cells, allowing bile to flow unimpeded in the bile ducts, accelerating the discharge of toxic substances from the "common bile duct";
2. Dilute the toxin, increase its water solubility, and after treatment by the liver, the toxin is discharged from the "common bile duct" to purify the blood. This process is called "biochemical conversion detoxification";
3. Promote the repair and regeneration of liver cells, and help them synthesize necessary proteins, sugars, and essential fatty acids from the blood nutrients input from the "portal vein".
The Role of Milk Thistle
1. Protect the liver, avoid the invasion of toxic substances and remove harmful substances from the body; Repair the liver, prevent further fatty and fibrosis of the liver, and improve the function of liver cells; Nourishing the liver, nourishing liver cells, and enhancing the liver's ability to prevent poisoning;
2. Nature's Gate Herbal Nutrition is an all natural high-quality nutritional and health food developed by high-tech means based on the theory of Dr. Linus Pauling, the father of nutrients and Nobel Prize winner in the United States. All products have undergone strict and standardized quality management procedures and strict quality management. All raw materials are made of organic herbs, and the organic content of the product is as high as 70%, ensuring the high quality of NG series nutrition products, which is trustworthy! The product has won multiple US nutritional supplement awards and is characterized by high concentration, pure nature, quick response, good taste, compound type, and safety;
3. The product is mild in nature and suitable for a wide range of people. It is not only suitable for people with liver injury, but also for liver protection in healthy people;
4. It has certain effects of reducing blood lipids, antioxidation, and anti-tumor.